vendredi 1 janvier 2010

1st day :

Today it's the first day of my intership ! I was so stressed this morning ! But when I came in the cabinet , Dr. Q. and her assistant were very welcoming and nice with me !
First I had to make radiography of the patients' teeth in order to see if there's no problems with it.
My first radiography was unsuccessful because I took the black paper instead of the green one ^^' . But they weren't furious , just amused :) .
I had to arrange the instruments , sterilize them and produce pulp-molding for teeth . Pulp-molding is complicated to make because you have to shake it very fastly . The assistant does it very well unlike me :) .
Then , before each patients , I had to clean the instruments  and do the washing up ...
During the day , the patients were many (especially on the afternoon ) and totally different : a disabled , lots of old people , a terrified teenager who said " Oh no ! I can't go out without my teeth ! Tonight there's a party , no I can't sorry ! " ( LOL ) ...

I had a good day , a tiring day ... :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Tout cela me semble intéressant ;)
    N'hésite pas à bien détailler la formation suivie par tes deux "collègues".

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ok monsieur encore faut il trouver le temps ( M.me Quenette enchaine les rendez-vous non-stop :/ )

    RépondreSupprimer